@Mom -oooh, you are MEAN! I hope you know your grandsons are going to inherit that fur coat, lol!!! @Andy -we miss you too! we'll be in seattle dec 3-6. @Kristie -Can we really trust the boys on their own?
I am a 30 year old wife of eight years to my best friend & sugar daddy, Colby, and a full-time mom to Reid (5), Olive (in Heaven), Ronin (3) & our latest creation, Dax. Honestly, I never envisioned myself as a natural at this house wife/mom thing, but once I settled into the role I began to experience a never before known fulfillment and sense of I-was-made-for-this as I do now. I'm currently working up to vacuuming in 5-inch heels and pearls.
Stay tuned here to follow our adventures in parenthood, homeschooling, motorcycling, lemon-racing, etc.
HAHAHA!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo silly=)
ReplyDeleteit must be hard being the only female in the house sometimes! you must have the best sense of humor!
ReplyDeleteThe boys look so cute but ewwwww...Colby needs to put a shirt over that fur coat!
ReplyDeleteJust another day in paradise, eh?
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Been missing you guys recently. When you coming North?
ReplyDeleteWe'll have to trade families at times. I'll send Michael to your boys and you can come with me and the girls. :)
ReplyDelete@Mom -oooh, you are MEAN! I hope you know your grandsons are going to inherit that fur coat, lol!!!
ReplyDelete@Andy -we miss you too! we'll be in seattle dec 3-6.
@Kristie -Can we really trust the boys on their own?
LOL!!!! I miss you guys!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd there had to be some special noises and smells going on, right? Love it!
ReplyDelete