They love pretending to sleep next to each other lately. It'll be interesting when it's time for Ronin to move from his crib to the bunk bed in Reid's room. I have a feeling there won't be much sleeping going on.
I am a 30 year old wife of eight years to my best friend & sugar daddy, Colby, and a full-time mom to Reid (5), Olive (in Heaven), Ronin (3) & our latest creation, Dax. Honestly, I never envisioned myself as a natural at this house wife/mom thing, but once I settled into the role I began to experience a never before known fulfillment and sense of I-was-made-for-this as I do now. I'm currently working up to vacuuming in 5-inch heels and pearls.
Stay tuned here to follow our adventures in parenthood, homeschooling, motorcycling, lemon-racing, etc.
I love when you do a big windowpane of pics like that :)
ReplyDeleteThis is too much... they are precious!!!!! Miss you guys, D.
ReplyDeletep.s. Ronin needs a haircut ;)
D, I know!!!! I really want to be pregnant first before I day goodbye to ronin's little baby face. :(
ReplyDelete