That was ssssssoooooo cute! I love how Ronin incorporated stealing Dad's food, sneexing, dancing, and choke/coughing all over Dad's food (which equal sharing germs with Dad :} )!!
He is a charming little guy to be able to get away with all that. I'm not even allowed to take anything off of Colby's plate, much less poke at it, beg for it, cough & sneeze on it!
I am a 30 year old wife of eight years to my best friend & sugar daddy, Colby, and a full-time mom to Reid (5), Olive (in Heaven), Ronin (3) & our latest creation, Dax. Honestly, I never envisioned myself as a natural at this house wife/mom thing, but once I settled into the role I began to experience a never before known fulfillment and sense of I-was-made-for-this as I do now. I'm currently working up to vacuuming in 5-inch heels and pearls.
Stay tuned here to follow our adventures in parenthood, homeschooling, motorcycling, lemon-racing, etc.
That was ssssssoooooo cute! I love how Ronin incorporated stealing Dad's food, sneexing, dancing, and choke/coughing all over Dad's food (which equal sharing germs with Dad :} )!!
ReplyDeleteHe is a charming little guy to be able to get away with all that. I'm not even allowed to take anything off of Colby's plate, much less poke at it, beg for it, cough & sneeze on it!
ReplyDelete