Love the new look Kristen!! The color and the cut.. so you! Then again, you pretty much can pull off any look so I'm not surprised;) Hope you're doing well and I'm so glad little Ronin is doing much better. Such adorable kids you and Colby have.. again, not surprised about that one either :)
I am a 30 year old wife of eight years to my best friend & sugar daddy, Colby, and a full-time mom to Reid (5), Olive (in Heaven), Ronin (3) & our latest creation, Dax. Honestly, I never envisioned myself as a natural at this house wife/mom thing, but once I settled into the role I began to experience a never before known fulfillment and sense of I-was-made-for-this as I do now. I'm currently working up to vacuuming in 5-inch heels and pearls.
Stay tuned here to follow our adventures in parenthood, homeschooling, motorcycling, lemon-racing, etc.
omg! you did it! i remember you talking about doing that a while back. looks so cute and i like your jet black hair too!
ReplyDeletelove it my love!!! it's SO SO you. I wish I had an ounce of your hair courage! - D.
ReplyDeleteLove the new look Kristen!! The color and the cut.. so you! Then again, you pretty much can pull off any look so I'm not surprised;) Hope you're doing well and I'm so glad little Ronin is doing much better. Such adorable kids you and Colby have.. again, not surprised about that one either :)
ReplyDeleteI love the look! Also, I love the definition on your eyebrows. I am an eyebrow and lash person.... :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Michelle
Your gorgeous face is capable of any hair style that you may desire.. though this one is definetley one of my fav's... Muah! XOXO -Mandy
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable and totally you!!! Can't wait to see it in person!
ReplyDelete