So, I know I've said that I was holding out on Ronin's first haircut until we had another baby on the way because I wasn't ready to transform him from baby to little boy, but the hippy hair was seriously getting out of hand!
Ronin was a champ. He was so still and cooperative despite the overstimulation of paparazzi, cartoons, clippers, etc.
I am a 30 year old wife of eight years to my best friend & sugar daddy, Colby, and a full-time mom to Reid (5), Olive (in Heaven), Ronin (3) & our latest creation, Dax. Honestly, I never envisioned myself as a natural at this house wife/mom thing, but once I settled into the role I began to experience a never before known fulfillment and sense of I-was-made-for-this as I do now. I'm currently working up to vacuuming in 5-inch heels and pearls.
Stay tuned here to follow our adventures in parenthood, homeschooling, motorcycling, lemon-racing, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment