This must have been my favorite Christmas so far. We had so much fun having our house full of family for both, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We did our usual enchilada feast on Christmas Eve and brunch on Christmas morning. Everything was awesome, but the best part had to be playing ping pong in our garage. It was pure comedy! Even our parents and my grandparents were in on the action. Unfortunately, I was too in the moment to bother with pictures, but I guess what happened in the garage stays in the garage.
I did however get some footage of Reid discovering his scavenger hunt from Santa on Christmas morning.
The grand finale was finding this 1932 flamed roadster pedal car that was sent from Grandpa & Grammy J (Colby's dad & step-mom). How cool is that??? I can't wait to get the boys all greasered out for a seriously cool photo shoot with this puppy. For now though, they pedal it around and around our kitchen island, as you can see from the skid marks left on our wood floor!



what an awesome video, thanks for posting this. We are so blessed as a family. Can't wait to see you and Colb in March. love AK
ReplyDeleteYeah, those boys are pretty spoiled, aren't they. We're looking forward to the Grandma Cruise! See you then!
ReplyDelete