Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ronin!

Since we were celebrating Ronin's 2nd birthday at Superfranks again I wanted to add a special touch to the party, so I released my inner paper crafter.  I spent more hours than I'd like to admit glueing little Elmo eyes and noses for the banner, token boxes, and birthday boy ribbon.  While I worked diligently every night during the weeks preceding the party, Colby could be found playing Assassin's Creed on the play station in the living room.  After a good four-hour shift we would argue about who accomplished more.

 

I've got to give him credit for the cupcakes though!

And of course, what's a party without family and friends?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Can I hire you?! Can I buy some of that from you?? haha Tyler loves Elmo! Maybe I will have to copy you for his 2nd bday...sOOOOOO adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails