The Bandits do it again at the 24 Hours of Lemons "Arse Sweat-Apalooza" at Thunderhill Raceway as The Canadian Coyote vs. The American Border Patrol...
It's officially a streak now as they take their third consecutive Organizer's Choice Award!
...aaaaand yes, that is a maple leaf shaved into my husband's chest.
I am a 30 year old wife of eight years to my best friend & sugar daddy, Colby, and a full-time mom to Reid (5), Olive (in Heaven), Ronin (3) & our latest creation, Dax. Honestly, I never envisioned myself as a natural at this house wife/mom thing, but once I settled into the role I began to experience a never before known fulfillment and sense of I-was-made-for-this as I do now. I'm currently working up to vacuuming in 5-inch heels and pearls.
Stay tuned here to follow our adventures in parenthood, homeschooling, motorcycling, lemon-racing, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment