I am a 30 year old wife of eight years to my best friend & sugar daddy, Colby, and a full-time mom to Reid (5), Olive (in Heaven), Ronin (3) & our latest creation, Dax. Honestly, I never envisioned myself as a natural at this house wife/mom thing, but once I settled into the role I began to experience a never before known fulfillment and sense of I-was-made-for-this as I do now. I'm currently working up to vacuuming in 5-inch heels and pearls.
Stay tuned here to follow our adventures in parenthood, homeschooling, motorcycling, lemon-racing, etc.
out of the mouths of babes. that is too cute.
ReplyDeleteLove,
AK
I bet you've got a library of these with all the babies you've raised!
ReplyDeletethese are the best. keep them coming. Should I mention some of the darndest things colby said when he was a kid?
ReplyDeletePer Colby, "They were all genius, I'm sure."
ReplyDelete