Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Darndest Things -Pt. 5

Colby explaining to Reid why we're leaving for the evening:

     Colby:  Now Reid, Mom & I are leaving in a little while to go on a date.
     Reid:  Why are you going on a date?
     Colby: Because, Son, it's good for our marriage.
     Reid:  You guys got married???

12 comments:

  1. Yessssss!....u need to write a book. He's hysterical.

    -Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reid is awesome.

    -Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so funny! kids are awesome!!

    -Kim Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...he is just too cute :-)

    -Tina Harrell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha!

    -Meadow D'Arcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That really made me laugh! hahaha

    -Lilibeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am still laughing! it's awesome =)

    -Lilibeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. You would think the wedding album I showed him a couple weeks ago would have been enough to break the news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha

    -Lilibeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL...Soooo cute!

    -Sarah Decker

    ReplyDelete
  11. So stinkin cute!

    =Kimberly Baham

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOOO funny. Thanks for making me laugh today. ~Leslie Adams :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails