I just spent a good portion of my Tuesday night reading through your blogs! I was so entertained by your stories and pictures that I even got Jordan (my hubby) involved after I was finished,both really enjoyed it! I don't know if you even remember who I am but you, Jamie, and I spent a solid couple of hours at Starbucks before you even had Reid. Anyway-I am touched by your continued story as your family grows-thanks for keeping us all updated and for allowing God to shine through your gifts of creativity and seeking His will. I have a blog too but I rarely update it (=/) and it pales in comparison to yours! ~Andrea ps-Jordan recognized Colby's mom right away. I guess his dad does her hair. Small world, huh?
Andrea! I remember you! I like your new last name, lol. I've seen your wedding pics on facebook and have been curious about your marriage story, so next time you're in the area and you have time for another Starbucks session, let me know! That's so funny about your husband. I'll ask Debbie... I thought a lady did her hair, but that's pretty unmistakable, lol... I'll ask her.
I am a 30 year old wife of eight years to my best friend & sugar daddy, Colby, and a full-time mom to Reid (5), Olive (in Heaven), Ronin (3) & our latest creation, Dax. Honestly, I never envisioned myself as a natural at this house wife/mom thing, but once I settled into the role I began to experience a never before known fulfillment and sense of I-was-made-for-this as I do now. I'm currently working up to vacuuming in 5-inch heels and pearls.
Stay tuned here to follow our adventures in parenthood, homeschooling, motorcycling, lemon-racing, etc.
hahaha LOVE IT.
ReplyDeleteI just spent a good portion of my Tuesday night reading through your blogs! I was so entertained by your stories and pictures that I even got Jordan (my hubby) involved after I was finished,both really enjoyed it! I don't know if you even remember who I am but you, Jamie, and I spent a solid couple of hours at Starbucks before you even had Reid. Anyway-I am touched by your continued story as your family grows-thanks for keeping us all updated and for allowing God to shine through your gifts of creativity and seeking His will. I have a blog too but I rarely update it (=/) and it pales in comparison to yours!
ReplyDelete~Andrea
ps-Jordan recognized Colby's mom right away. I guess his dad does her hair. Small world, huh?
Andrea! I remember you! I like your new last name, lol. I've seen your wedding pics on facebook and have been curious about your marriage story, so next time you're in the area and you have time for another Starbucks session, let me know! That's so funny about your husband. I'll ask Debbie... I thought a lady did her hair, but that's pretty unmistakable, lol... I'll ask her.
ReplyDeleteKristen...you are such a good mommy :-)
ReplyDeleteI love all of your pictures...maybe Santa will bring me a camera like that some day...hee he
Miss you
~Tina