Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Freezer Full of Freedom


This is a blessed moment... Our first and successful attempt at feeding Ronin a bottle.


Since then we've had the ability to celebrate a few birthdays with friends (happy b-day, Rach, Rebs & Jenn!), including Colby's 33rd yesterday. We spent the day wine-tasting around Livermore in celebration of our friend, Rebecca who shares Colby's birthday and in the evening some friends joined us for a deranged musical production of the 80's/early 90's horror cult classic movies, "Evil Dead" and "Army of Darkness". Bruce Campbell, anyone?? We sat in the "splatter zone" (ewe). Good fun!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa!! That's incredible! Good for you! and Happy Birthday to Colby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great blog updates. It's been fun keeping up. Ronin is so adorable. It's amazing how similar and different the brothers are. You guys make gorgeous babies.

    I have one of those stashes in my freezer, too. It is very freeing, but hard work to find the time to do it. Congrats on another act of love for your boys. Thank goodness second babies are more relaxed about bottles. Duncan never took one, but Kai is just fine with it. I ended up donating a couple hundred ounces I pumped for Duncan.

    Dave is a huge Evil Dead fan and I love Campbell. I've been meaning to take him to see this production. Maybe I'll get off my butt and do it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails