My close friends Kim & Lisa threw me a beautiful baby shower yesterday. It totally rocked to say the least (it was a rock n roll theme!). I felt so blessed to be around so many of my friends and family and since it was a post-baby shower, everyone was able to get their baby fix! Thank you Kim and Lisa for all the work you put into it. It was truly a beautiful and blessed day for me!
I am a 30 year old wife of eight years to my best friend & sugar daddy, Colby, and a full-time mom to Reid (5), Olive (in Heaven), Ronin (3) & our latest creation, Dax. Honestly, I never envisioned myself as a natural at this house wife/mom thing, but once I settled into the role I began to experience a never before known fulfillment and sense of I-was-made-for-this as I do now. I'm currently working up to vacuuming in 5-inch heels and pearls.
Stay tuned here to follow our adventures in parenthood, homeschooling, motorcycling, lemon-racing, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment