Our very talented friends, Katie & Todd Gardner of Gardner Photography invited us to their home studio last weekend for what you would never believe was their first baby photo session. Here are some of our favorite shots from the session. Click here to see the entire album. Katie and Todd generously gave us the rights to these photos, so feel free to save them to your hard drive for printing or send in to Shutterfly, Costco, etc. for printing if you'd like. Thank you so much, Katie & Todd!
I am a 30 year old wife of eight years to my best friend & sugar daddy, Colby, and a full-time mom to Reid (5), Olive (in Heaven), Ronin (3) & our latest creation, Dax. Honestly, I never envisioned myself as a natural at this house wife/mom thing, but once I settled into the role I began to experience a never before known fulfillment and sense of I-was-made-for-this as I do now. I'm currently working up to vacuuming in 5-inch heels and pearls.
Stay tuned here to follow our adventures in parenthood, homeschooling, motorcycling, lemon-racing, etc.
They are stunning!!!!
ReplyDelete