Our very talented friend, Deb Wat came over for dinner and a photo shoot of the boys last night. We have a very special relationship with her, as she is the photographer we got in touch with through the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep foundation who came to the hospital to photograph Olive for us. Here are a handful of our favorite photos from this shoot. CLICK HERE to view the rest of the photos (with the option to purchase prints). You can also visit her site at debwat.com.
She even snuck in some shots of Grandpa and Gramme J while she was here! Check out this awesome shots:
I am a 30 year old wife of eight years to my best friend & sugar daddy, Colby, and a full-time mom to Reid (5), Olive (in Heaven), Ronin (3) & our latest creation, Dax. Honestly, I never envisioned myself as a natural at this house wife/mom thing, but once I settled into the role I began to experience a never before known fulfillment and sense of I-was-made-for-this as I do now. I'm currently working up to vacuuming in 5-inch heels and pearls.
Stay tuned here to follow our adventures in parenthood, homeschooling, motorcycling, lemon-racing, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment