Friday, May 20, 2011

Disney World Post 5: Blizzard Beach

On our last day, we hit the Blizzard Beach water park.  It was AWESOME.  The park is designed to look like you're on ski slopes (brilliant!) and even has a lift to take you up to some of the slides.  There was also a large tube where you can sit with up to six people as you hold onto the handles and slide pretty fast down a curvy slide.  I loved watching the kids' faces on that one.  The lazy river was a gift from God and the "garbage pails" of ice cream we shared at the end of our day were simply indulgent!

4 comments:

  1. Love your WDW pics. They make me want to plan a trip when Sloane is older. What type of camera do you use? We're in the market for something gooood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda! It was a blast! Way tiring though. I felt like I needed a vacation from my vacation after all that action. :) My camera is almost a couple years old, but it is a Nikon D40 and I was using a 30mm 1.4 lens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Many of these were taken with my iphone when I didn't have the big camera handy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sooo talented! Love to see how creative your pics are!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails