Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Father's Day Feast

I had some compensating of my own to do since the kids and I left for Texas a few days before Colby met us there, not realizing Father's Day fell on that very weekend.  Oops!  

After returning home, Reid & I had a great time cooking up an exquisite breakfast, just Colby's style.  We used the Father's Day gifts we had bought him: Star Wars pancake molds from Williams Sonoma, a vintage waffle maker (he's very particular about the size of the squares in his waffles and always complains about how big the squares are in modern waffle makers--I don't know), and an indulgent cinnamon-pecan waffle mix, also from WS.


We love our carbs in this family!

Later, Reid & I went on a date to see Toy Story 3 (again for him).

And Ronin donned Reid's Buzz Lightyear goggles to protect the universe while we were out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails