Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Bandits Take to Thunderhill Again in Pursuit of LeMons Glory!

Did I say "glory"?

I'm not so regretful that I missed this one, considering the guys were dressed in drag during the entire weekend!  Their theme this time around was Tiger Woods, the guys being his mistresses.  I'll just let the photos do the talking...





This guy's penalty was to walk around the paddock in a speedo.  The Bandits made it worse by making him pose with one of their "girls".  Frightening.

The Bandits took home the Organizer's Choice award again!  That's twice in a row - a first in LeMons history!

The check was given in the form of a toilet seat, creating quite the adventure in finding a bank that would honor it.  They ended up having to go the the issuer's main branch in SF.  As you'd expect, they dressed for the occasion.

For more photos & video footage, including a clip of the mistresses beating the car with golf clubs as it came in for a black flag, visit The Cannonball Bandits' fan page on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails