Thursday, March 25, 2010

Out with the Gold & in with the New

As a new Gold Buyer for Aurum Strategies, I was so excited to be invited to Keller Williams Realty of Antioch's Saint Patty's Day Pot o' Gold-themed office party fund-raiser!  I had a blast writing a total of $2,272 in checks to the employees for their unwanted gold and raised $114 for their company's charitable organization, KW Cares (thanks, ladies!!).

What is Aurum Strategies?
Aurum Strategies is based in Houston, TX with over 150 reps across the USA.  As “The Original Gold Party” people, they offer top dollar for your gold.  So be the first of your friends to host the only party where you & your friends make money instead of spend it!

How Does it Work?
At Aurum Strategies, there is no formal presentation, no pressure, and no selling. We are buying broken and unwanted gold and silver jewelry. So basically, guests drop in for a "Fun Ladies' Night Out / Happy Hour" and leave with more money than they came with. An average party of 10-15 people yields $2,500-$3,000 to your guests and $250-$300 to you as the hostess.
Where else can you have a party where the attendees get a check, the hostess gets a check and everyone leaves happy? 

During the party I walk you and your guests through all of the tests that I perform to determine the payout for your gold and I do this right before your eyes.  So don’t send your gold in and get less for your unwanted jewelry than you deserve.

EMAIL ME if you're interested in hosting a party with me!

Hosts earn 5% of the total checks written at the party or 10% for your favorite charity, (not from your guests’ checks but from Aurum).  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails