
This age Reid is at is the most challenging for us so far... especially when he makes us laugh while we're trying to discipline him.
The other night, we allowed Reid to eat dinner in the living room while watching a t.v. show. Not the norm, so it was kind of a treat. However, he needed a couple reminders throughout to keep eating. After one of those reminders, he responded to Colby with an irritated, frustrated tone, "I AM!"
(Before Colby could follow up with correction number 2)
Reid: Dad?
Colby: Yes, Son.
Reid: Who's Number One?
(As I muffled my laughter in the background, Colby attempted to keep his composure... aaand that was about the end of that.)


Dear Number One,
ReplyDeleteI love your new header! And Reid is funny.
Your new blog title is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I designed it last night!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! Really cool! That's so funny!!!
ReplyDeletethe convo Reid & I had Saturday while you were upstairs getting Ronin:
ReplyDeleteReid: "Miss Corinne, do you like my shirt?"
Me: "Yeah. Its cool! What color is it?"
Reid: "Blue!"
Me: "and...?"
Reid: "Black!"
Me: "very good. *pause* So, your brother is one now!"
Reid: "yep."
Me: "and how old are you again?"
Reid: *big sigh* "still three."
haha.
Ahhh, good stuff! I'll have to paste that one into a new entry!
ReplyDelete