Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pin-up Mama

After 3 babies in a row, I am in the midst of reclaiming my body and I've got my eye on the prize: This Vargas Halter Bikini from Anthropologie.com.  After Reid ravaged my body with stretch marks galore, I never thought I'd wear a bikini again until I found this retro pin-up style suit that ought to cover all the right places and look cuter than any other two piece out there.  I've got three pounds to go before I reach my pre-REID weight (!) and with some toning, the beach is mine!!  

Then I'll just have to find some of those way-too-short, high-waist wool trunks circa 1940 for Colby, like this yellow pair here.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!!! Such a great idea...yeah..about those stretchmarks....darn them! Ughhh...I just bought a one piece...yes I said it...a one piece...shoot me now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....I definately need to get pregnant and have kids...all these fancy clothes...AND a camera!!!!! I'm goin out and findin me a baby daddy right now!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails