Friday, July 3, 2009

My New Camera is Here!

My new camera came just in time to catch our last play date during our good friends' visit from Texas.  I think I had even more fun playing with my camera than Lucy, Noah & Reid had playing at the park.  Even though I'm just starting out, I did manage to catch a couple lucky shots!  Here are my favorites:










And the rest of the album:

Click here to view these pictures larger

Taken with my new Nikon D40 w/30mm 1:1.4 lens

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I need so many copies! pic 3 of the slide show you can totally see what Reid is going to look like in high school - what a stud! You are doing so great Kristen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job Kristen! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whao! Ronin looks SO much like Reid on pic 19 of the slideshow. And I agree with Kim about Reid on pic 3! Your boys are SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome pictures! love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails