Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's a Good Thing My Husband Loves Me (continued)

The following conversation also took place last night.

We were discussing finances and how I plan to repay the unexpected and unnecessary cost of the wedding album, which I still haven't bought.  Like most conversations about household finances, it was a little tense, so Colby came over and hugged me...

Colby: "It's not like we're in any trouble or anything.  We just can't spend money like this.  I'm not angry."
Me: "Even though I got a ticket for not coming to a full stop at a stop sign last week?"
Colby: "What??"
Me: "And for your front windows being tinted?"


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Darren got one of those too and that baby is costing us $220!!! Noah makes better stops at his stop sign than you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it would be more than that, so I'm a little relieved! Was D's at the stop sign trap by your house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, but it was in Livermore- downtown...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails