Friday, June 4, 2010

I know... I'm Spoiled.

Well, Colby is officially off the hook for ditching the kids and me on Mother's Day for his race.  This past week, he whisked me off to Napa for a couple nights.  On the second day he dropped me off at a seriously luxurious day spa where I had full access to the spa's facilities as well as my own private suite where I had a one hour aroma therapy massage awaiting.  I didn't think I was the day spa kinda girl, but I was wrong -it was bliss!

On the third day, we went antiquing along the way home, something we did frequently before kids.  I made up for lost time and splurged on some fabulous finds, including some vintage dishware, Pyrex, a funky wine decanter, and a stove-top percolator.  So fun!  Thanks, Husband!  You really know how to spoil me!




1 comment:

  1. ahhh! I'm in love with those dishes...and the pyrex!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails