Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"I" is for Insect, Igloo & Ice

Here are some pics from our preschool class last month when Kim taught on the short and long vowel sounds of "I".  The boys learned about insects and ice, as well as patience as they melted paper insect cut-outs that had been frozen in ice.




The next project they did doubled as an awesome snack.  After reading about igloos, Noah & Reid made their own igloos out of halved apples, which they coated with peanut butter and decorated with mini marshmallows.  The boys seemed to enjoy this project a little too much.  The main challenge with this one turned out to be redirecting the butter knives from their mouths to the apples.


 


2 comments:

  1. you are so awesome at capturing everything! The way I'm feeling this morning, I just might be ready to start up again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pix, watch out another artist. in the family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails